5 weeks post op, when I flex my right implant moves and feels weird, could I have capsular contracture? (photo)

I had posted a question a cpl days ago and wish I could respond to doctors but can't figure it out . 500cc high profile silicone for right and left . Maybe pocket not big enough or placed wrong? My measurements were even prior to surgery L was just a little more saggy then R. The L was initially the bigger one and now R appears bigger.the L Is harder than R and when I flex the whole implant moves and feels weird and the right doesn't do that or feel any different . Some ppl had said possible capsular? But it has looked different from day 1. I feel maybe was just placed wrong.

5 weeks post op, when I flex my right implant moves and feels weird, could I have capsular contracture?

+1
Only IN PERSON second opinions would allow an response.. There are many many boarded PSs in MIAMI to see... 

Breast capsule after recent surgery?

+1
Thanks for the question.  It is early to assume a capsular contracture at this early time after the breast augmentation surgery.  The action of the sub pectoral contracture movement on a breast implant can be very active  after a sub pectoral augmentation, and fortunately on occasion this will diminish with time as the implants settle down and lower somewhat after a breast augmentation. I would not be too alarmed about this until months have transpired. I would wait longer  to make a judgement about this.  In the meantime, stay close to your Plastic Surgeon and be sure that you both agree about the signs of improvement as you move forward.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Francis (Frank) William Rieger, MD

5 weeks post surgery

+1
At five weeks post breast augmentation it is extremely unlikely that you had a capsular contracture.  It may take a few more months for things to settle  and stretch.

Not a capsular contracture

+1
At this time it' s too soon for have a capsular contracture, and you don't have a clinic sign for that

Disnalda Matos, MD