Is 500 Cc S Too Big for Me?

I'm 33 years old 170 pds and 5 foot 6

500 mL is a large breast implant but it is not necessarily too large for any one.

+2

The ultimate size of the breasts after augmentation is chosen by the patient. The plastic surgeon must make certain that a given implant does not violate the anatomic limits of the breast. This is why implants of different projections are available.

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

500 cc's too big

+1

This is an impossible question to answer without seeing your photos. If you do go with an implant around 500cc stick with a high profile as a lower profile will make you look wide.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

The right Implant size

+1

Hello, we need photos to give a better orientation. Or a minimum  info like per example,  your actual bra size, your new breast cup  goal, and size of clothes....  Best

Ricardo Vega, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

500 cc breast implants

+1

It is impossible without having more information and more importantly evaluating you in person to determine the appropriate implants for you.

IMPLANT SIZE

+1

It is not possible to provide specific recommendations without photos, measurements and an examination.  Please resubmit your question with photos from the front and side views.  Measurements would lead to a more precise suggestion.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Is 500cc The Right Size?

+1

Without photos it is truly difficult to say what will be best for your body. My best recommendations are to make sure you go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and that the office takes you through a sizing process. I let my patients try on implants and do 3D imaging. 

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

500 cc Implant Too Big

+1

The average implant placed in the US is 350 cc.  500 cc would be a large implant but may not be too large.  An exam will be necessary to determine this.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Is 500 Cc S Too Big for Me?

+1

This is not possible to answer in a useful way without more info--photos are essential, and breast measurements would be important. Height and weight alone are just not enough to offer specific sizing advice.

Please consider reposting your question with photos, a comment on current breast size and goal size, and a measurement of the width of the breast.

All the best.