Should I Get 500 Cc or 550 Cc HP for Desired Look? (photo)

I am 371 cc Allergan mod prof style 15. I would like more cleavage, full up top, roundness and more fullness. Many PS said to go 600 cc ultra HP style 45. I am scared too big. I like playboy look, but not too top heavy or ridiculous. My PS said 500 hp style 20. Others said wont achieve desired look and would be wasting money. I am 5'6, 130, lean muscle. My pocket is 12.9 ,but 550 is 13.5. What would happen if put larger implant in smaller pocket? Will I get desired look? think 550 is middle road

Should I get bigger implants? (photo)

+1

More cleavage, roundness, fullness up top will all be achieved using a nice push-up bra.  Your current result, from the front views shown, is as perfect a result as may be achieved with currently available implants.  If you MUST be larger, there are trade-offs:  potential for wrinkling and rippling, nipple-areola numbness, skin stretching, implant visibility and palpability all increase with substantially larger prostheses.  Choose similar base width to what you now have, in style 120 (textured), style 20 (high profile smooth), or style 45 (full profile smooth).   Style 45 looks really hot on many women, but you will be transitioning from your current very natural result to an implant look.  Certain activities may be more cumbersome, clothes may be more difficult to fit, etc.  Only you can make the decision that is best for you.

Web reference: http://www.feelbeautiful.com

Implant size recommendations

+1

It is very difficult to make any recommendations for you.  But I have to say you look great with your current implants.  Definitely give it some serious thought if you really want a revision.  If you want a fuller look, then go with a Style 20 or Style 45 allergan silicone implant with the same base width as your current style 15 implants.  Talk to your PS about your concerns.

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

No surgey

+1

You have great result from breast augmentation. Your surgeon has done a great job. There is limitation on how much implant each breast can handle safely. Bigger implants will be heavier and to make room for the bigger implant the pocket has to be enlarged in all directions  . This will cause thinning of the breast tissue. Leave them alone....

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size increase

+1

This is not an easy question to answer online. It works best with face to face dialogue. However, 550 sounds very reasonable for what you are trying to achieve. The 500 style 45 would not give you the base width that you need so the 20's would be better and also not be as projecting.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Should I Get 500 Cc or 550 Cc HP for Desired Look?

+1

Very hard to give advise over the internet. But your choice of 550 cc's sounds good. Best of luck. 

Best Breast Implants for Revisionary Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

It is not possible to give you precise advise regarding breast and plant size/profile that will best achieve your goals.

I would suggest that you communicate your goals with your plastic surgeon ( I prefer the use of goal pictures)  and ask him/her to do his/her best to achieve the results you're looking for. Make sure that you communicate clearly;  “playboy look” or “too big” may mean different things to different people.

Once you have communicated the goals that feel that your plastic surgeon has a good understanding of what you are trying to achieve, you may want to leave it up to him/her to use a breast implant that he/she feels will do the job based on intraoperative evaluation.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
 I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Larger more projecting implants may provide the breast augmentation look you desire.

+1

The look you desire may be able to be achieved by increasing the size of the breast implants you now have by basically 50% in volume. The concern I have is whether your skin and breast tissue will support this weight over time without creating stretched skin that will sag over time. The other concern I have is that your pocket has to be increased in size to accomodate this wider/ taller implant. You may get more cleavage and upper pole fullness but you may also have more implant laterally. Be sure to wear supportive bras especially when exercising to help support your breasts so as to help prevent premature sagging.