Would 500-550ccs Be Too Large for my Frame?

I am an even 5 foot tall and ranging between 100-105lbs. I was wondering if 500-550ccs would cause me to look too top heavy? I don't want the obviously "done" look.

Hi there,

I just wanted to suggest that it might be more helpful to the doctors if you included your current cup size.

Thank you.

Sarah, RealSelf Team.

Large implant

Dear Katt926,

Pictures or breasts and chest circumference measurments will be very helpful. In any event, calculating from your hight and weight, your BMI is 20.  From my 25 years experience, this is associated with a chest circumference of  28 - 32 inches.   Assuming that you are a 32 A cup , 500 cc implants will increase your chest size to 32 DDD. Since you write that you do not want to look top heavy, that size will be excessive. A 32 full C or small D looks very natural and for that size you will need 375 cc of saline implants. Be sure to select an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr Widder