500 to 550 HP to Big for Me? I'm 5'7 135lbs?

Hello, My PS is recommending that I do either a 500 or 550cc HP silicone implant. My BWD is 14 according to him but, I have been told by other PS's it is 13. I am just wondering if this is too big for my frame? Perhaps I should go with a 450 Mod+? Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated as I will be in surgery this coming Monday. Thank you. I have pictures in my review.

Too big impalnt

+1

I would think this is too big and a 400-450 should be fine. I would recommend moderate profile. I rarely do high profile.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1

Dear Jasmin,

It is impossible for me to give you the correct size without having your breasts and chest size. Unlike the previous surgeon, I do like to talk to my patients about size, because the outcome is more predictable. However , I do take the measurments of the chest and breasts. There is no guarantee but usualy it it within 1/4 size + or -.  If you would like to submit your measurments, I'll be glad to give you my recommended size. As far as the implants, in over 2000 surgeries, I almost exclusively used smooth round saline implants, all under the muscles.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implants for Me?

+1

Assuming you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, make sure you communicate your goals clearly again the morning of surgery. I prefer the use of goal pictures during this communication process. Avoid any terminology that can be confusing or misinterpreted.  for example, discussion regarding breast cup size is not helpful in my opinion.

Again, the preoperative communication of goals is critical.  Once you feel comfortable that you have communicated your goals clearly you will likely feel comfortable allowing him/her to choose the appropriate breast implants for you.  Do not proceed to the opera until you feel that this communication process has been completed.

Best wishes with your upcoming surgery.