Will Laser Hair Removal Remove A Full Beard? (photo)

I am 50 Year Old Persian Female Living in Kansas & Living with a Full Beard Since I Was 5. I'm Tired but Hopefull. I wish & pray daily so II can find a way to get rid the hair on my face.life has not been easy &it became harder when my children were bullied at school because of me (bearded mom). I have decided That I am not willing to grow old with this condition. I was told today Laser is the answer for me. I need to know who to call? Name of the laser that works on my persian skin? How much does it cost so I can get a second job. Can it really happen? Thank you all for helping me get my life back!!

Will laser hair removal remove a full beard?

+1

Hi there,

Laser hair removal is a good option for dark facial hair.  At our practice, we use the GentleYag for patients with darker skin types.  Most patients need 5-6 sessions for improvement.  After the 5-6 sessions, most patients need touch up sessions every 2-3 years.  The cost of laser hair removal sessions vary from practice to practice.  It is best to schedule a consultation in order to determine the fees.  It is best not to wax or pluck the hairs out 6 weeks prior to your first laser hair removal session.

Hope this helps!

Web reference: http://www.naturalimageoc.com/cosmetic-dermatology/skin-laser-and-lights/laser-hair-removal.aspx

Orange County Dermatologist