Want a Full C/small D with Breast Implants on Petite Woman

I am 5'0'' tall and 105lbs. and am looking to gain a full C cup to at the most a small D with high profile Mentor Gel implants. What would be the right amount of cc's you would recommend to acheive my desired results?

+1

You really need an examination but the quiick answer is that I would advise to achieve a full C cup in an individual with your size which would be closer to 350-400cc.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Choosing the right implants

+1

Choosing the right implants for you depends upon the exam and consultation and then from there the implant can be selected.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.