5'0" Pettite with a 12,5 Cm Breast Width Should I Go with a 371cc Silicone?

my ps suggest go with a 371 cc silicone under de muscle,or 339 cc silicone.my breastwidth it is to narrow,im afraid the will look funny on the side boob,what i sould go for it??other ps told me just i can only go with 350 cc high profile.why you doctors they have so many differents opinions???im driven my self crazy.please help!!THANK YOU!

Best Breast Implant Size to Achieve Goals?

+2

As you have noted, if you ask 5 plastic surgeons for their opinions, you will receive at least 7 opinions. Different plastic surgeons will give you different opinions based on their training, experience, and personal preferences. This range of opinions you will receive will potentially be confusing.

I would suggest that you do your due diligence carefully and choose your plastic surgeon wisely.  then allow him/her ( after you have communicated goals clearly with him/her)  to choose the breast implants that will best meet your objectives. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "side boob" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
 I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.