I Did a 50% Peel on my Chest It Started to Scab and Now Its Bubbling is That Normal?

Its been exactly a week now, I dont know what to do or if it will go away, it looks as if Ive been burned in a fire. does anybody know how long it will take to heal? I also did 12% on my face and nothing happened I want to go stronger but if thats what it does to my chest Im a bit afraid. how long do I have to wait before I do another peel on my face (if any)

Chemical peel to the chest

I never use a 50% TCA peel below the neck.  Blood supply varies from patient and as a result the final outcome is not consistent.  It sounds like you have given yourself a very deep burn.  I would seek out  a plastic surgeon in your area and be evaluated.  I would not repeat this without the supervision of a trained professional.