I Did a 50% Peel on my Chest It Started to Scab and Now Its Bubbling is That Normal?

Its been exactly a week now, I dont know what to do or if it will go away, it looks as if Ive been burned in a fire. does anybody know how long it will take to heal? I also did 12% on my face and nothing happened I want to go stronger but if thats what it does to my chest Im a bit afraid. how long do I have to wait before I do another peel on my face (if any)

Chemical peel to the chest

+1

I never use a 50% TCA peel below the neck.  Blood supply varies from patient and as a result the final outcome is not consistent.  It sounds like you have given yourself a very deep burn.  I would seek out  a plastic surgeon in your area and be evaluated.  I would not repeat this without the supervision of a trained professional.

+1

Self treatment leads to problems and thus you need medical attention. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski

Probably not the best idea to treat yourself

+1

While chemical peels seem easy, it probably was not the best idea to try to treat yourself.  You did not specify what agent that you used.  I would hope that you did not use 50% TCA on your chest.  The chest is a very risky area to peel in the first place.  It does not heal as well as other areas.  I would go see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon asap so that you can get advice on how to prevent scarring and such. 

Brent Spencer, MD
Frisco Dermatologic Surgeon

TCA peel

+1

DO NOT TREAT YOURSELF, SEEK MEDICAL ADVISE ASAP................................................................