5'0 Ft 176 Pds Seeking a BBL, Am I A Good Candidate?

I am 5 feet and weigh 176 pds. Would I get good results from a BBL? I am hoping for an hour glass shape and big butt. I should have plenty of fat to harvest but have been told by one surgeon that don't expect a huge butt because its not realistic....

Seeking a BBL...

+3

Most of women who want to improve her look are candidates for Brazilian Butt Lift, it is hard to tell if you are one of them withoit photos or a face to face consult but i recommend you to have realistic expectations and search for a board certified plastic surgeon so you can get the results that you are looking for, Best Wishes!!

I'm 5 feet and 176 pounds. Am I a good candidate for the BBL?

+1

It is always helpful to include photos. But based on your history you should probably be able to benefit from the BBL along with liposuction. But you need to be examined by a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

+1

Pictures would help but you may be a candidate for a BBL. I think any patient with enough fat can achieve large buttocks. You may require more than one surgery to obtain your results.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

When considering Brazilian Butt Lift, the surgeon needs to consider the surface area of the buttocks and the amount of fat that can be transferred. Fat is transferred in a three dimensional pattern so that the fat is in direct contact with normal tissue and the fat then can acquire blood supply . Therefore there is a limited amount of fat that can remain in contact with normal tissue and live, or "TAKE".  Putting large blobs of fat anywhere, what will happen then is that the center of the fat will not be in contact with normal tissue and will die or resorb. the outer thin layer is in contact with normal tissue and acquire blood supply and live and stay. Therefore putting a large amount of fat in the buttock in excess that it does not have contact with the normal tissue to acquire new blood supply will cause the fat to die and absorb. That is why most people get happy immediately after surgery, but are disappointed few weeks later because the fat did not take. That is why fat transfer is an art and a science and has many variable success rate.

+1

Although pictures or an exam would help, I suspect that I could probably inject 1500 cc to 2000 cc per buttock.  This amount would make a dramatic difference.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA