5'0, 110 lbs, 32AA 320CCs. 3 weeks post surgery & unhappy with results. Did I go too small?

I'm 3 weeks post surgery, and I'm thinking I might have gone too small. I was a 32AA prior and my surgeon used 320cc, moderate profile, smooth, round, Sientra implants. I wanted to be a "full B/smallC," but I don't think I achieved the cup size I wanted. I know it's too early to tell but IF, worst case scenario, I'm unhappy with the end result, I will consider surgery revision. How many CCs more would I need to add to achieve a noticeable difference, without crossing to the full C cup range?

The correct implants

+1
Without an exam and/or seeing pre and post photos it is difficult to comment.  If you are unhappy with the volume, then you might want to wait to have larger implants once you are happy.

+1
As you mention in your question, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed and/or determine the need for additional surgery. Many patients who share the same concerns early after surgery end up being quite pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.
In the event, that you remain displeased with the size of the breasts, it will be important to communicate your goals with your plastic surgeon. In my practice, I find the use of goal pictures very helpful during this communication process. Often times, communication in front of a full-length mirror, demonstrating what you would like to achieve, is also helpful. Only after this communication with your plastic surgeon  will he/she be able to provide you with recommendations as to what size/profile of breast implants would be necessary to achieve those goals.