i have a 5 day tattoo that an artist ruined,now i only have the black ink and some red lines on my chest shoulder to shoulder.

how many laser treatments will i need to remove it all.i am 22 i dont smoke or do any kind of drugs and i heald in the first 4 days of my tatto being done.i would say the artist was a professional but not to sure on the looks of my tattoo color, some of the tattoo looks like its fading, i am a light skinned not to dark not light in between i would say.please help

You are onto a great start!

+1
No smoking and no drugs sounds great! Seems like you're all set for a rapid, post-laser heal. Red is a very difficult, but not impossible, color for us to remove with our q-switched laser. Given the size of your tattoo, I anticipate greater than 15 sessions, spaced 2-3 weeks apart, will be required. The black ink should be much easier to remove, but I'd still estimate at least 10 sessions given the size of your tatt.Number of sessions is a very common and very difficult question for us to answer reliably. A lot will depend upon how well you care for the area between sessions and how deeply the artist deposited ink.

Web reference: http://www.bobbybukamd.com/services/dermatologist_laser_tattoo_removal