I am 5/7 and my weigh is 125 pounds, can I get brazilian butt lift?

+1

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

BBL

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

I am 5'7" and my weight is 125 pounds, can I get brazilian butt lift?

+1
I perform the Brazilian buttlift on models and thinner women every week with great results.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL Candidate?

+1
You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

BBL candidate

+1
Without an exam it is difficult to say if you are a candidate or not.  If you have fat reserves you might very well be a candidate. Good luck.