I'm 4wks out Since my BA. I Plan 2 Start Jogging Today. Whats a More Safer Exercise? Jogging or Exercise Classes Like Bootcamp

I'm 4wks out Since my BA. I Plan 2 Start Jogging

+2

This question is far more appropriate to ask of your surgeon who knows you, knows what was done, and has followed your progress. All the best.

Return to exercise after breast augmentation

+2

You should check with your surgeon about their protocol for returning to exercise.  Usually be four weeks you should be able to begin to progresssively resume your normal activities.  

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Returning to Strenuous Exercise after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Congratulations on  having undergone the breast augmentation procedure,  as well as your healthy lifestyle!  Out of respect for your plastic surgeon, best to run these types of questions by him/her,  given that he/she knows exactly how you are progressing and will have a better idea of exactly what you are planning on doing. Keep in mind, that ultimately he/she is responsible for your care.

Having said that, it would seem to me that gradual progression from brisk walk to light jogging will be a more gentle transition than back to the potentially more strenuous boot camp.