4Month PO Rhinoplasty Has Created a Bump - Rasping ?

My surgeon reduced my profile/tip as my nose was 'long' and then suggested to thin the front a little, i don't know how this has happened but my nose used to be smooth now it has a lump on on side of my bridge next to my eye,its frustrating as i hated my profile and now my front on view looks worse. Can this be rasped ? will it be easy? and what does the filing/rasping entail (recovery time/risk/ price as I'm only 18 etc.) thanks very much.

Just Rasping for Correction after Rhinoplasty

+1

The description you give may indicate just a little bony spicule or irregular callous after osteotomy.   This can be easily remedied in 10 minutes through a closed rhinoplasty approach.

Skilfully done revision rhinoplasty usually works

+1

Hi.

The most positive thing I can say is that this can probably be corrected.  The details depend on exactly what is wrong.  Get another opinion.

Revision rhinoplasty surgery for bump

+1

I fully agree with Dr.Nima that go back to the surgeon who operated on you who can fix the issue.Good luck

Web reference: http://www.dubai-aesthetica.com/face/female-nose-job.html

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty surgery for bump

+1

Dear keade123,

• You should first talk to your surgeon who may be able to do it at a reduced price compared to other people
  • If it is just the bump that needs to be rasped, this can be done pretty quickly with minimal expense to you compared to full revision
  • The best way to know for sure is to go to a consultation and discuss these goals

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani