I Am 49 Years Old.I Had Ulthera 4 Months Ago and Observed Very Little Improvement?

Ultherapy Results

+1
It may be a little too early to see the results as clinical studies show most optimal benefits at 180 days. Be patient and schedule a follow-up appointment with the provider in another 2 months. 

Web reference: http://peacebridgehealthcare.com/site/3/e-books.aspx

Buffalo General Surgeon

+1

The earliest patients usually see results from Ultherapy is within 4 months of the treatment. Patients typically do not see noticeable results until 6-9 months after treatment.

+1

Maximum results usually take 3-6 months post procedure. I recommend waiting another 2 months and consult your physician. You may need another treatment or an alternative.

Web reference: http://www.drphilipmiller.com/Procedures/Ulthera.asp

Ultherapy Results

+1

With Ultherapy, you should see results at about the 4 month mark. Results can vary for a variety of reasons. First, you need to be the right candidate for Ultherapy. In my opinion, the very best candidate is someone who is not ready for a face-lift yet (as in they don't need one yet), but they have some loss of definition of the jaw-line and some early "jowls". In the upper face, they may have some signs of mild to moderate brow drop and excess eyelid skin. The second best candidate is someone who would benefit from a face lift, but they simply do not want to get one done. If you fall into this group, you will see less results with Ultherapy because surgical treatment was better indicated. Ultherapy is also user dependent. This means that it DOES matter who is running the device. If they are less experienced, then your results may not be as good. When we first purchased our Ultherapy (even with the wonderful training that we received from the company) we ended up re-treating several patients. Having said all of this, it is VERY important to take before and after images. People forget what they looked like. With good B/A images, you can see what a difference the treatment makes. A few patients have told me that they didn't get results, and when we look at their images, the results are amazing. I have been very impressed with the device and think it is the best non-invasive tightening device out there.

Web reference: http://www.pacificdermcenter.com/ultherapy/#main

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon