Removing Eye Bags with Thin Skin

I am 49 and have very thin skin but would like ti remove bags under eyes and fill in the hollow left behind.

Removing eyelid bags

+1

If the bags are slight you can use filler to camouflage the slight concavity under the bag to make it less noticeable. In the past the fat contributing to the bag was routinely removed . The problem with this approach was it gave a hollowed out look. My preference is to use some of this fat to fill the concave area at the eyelid cheek junction and remove a smaller amount as needed to get the best contour. Excess eyelid skin is removed at the same time as needed.