Do My Measurements Make Me An Ideal Candidate For BBL?

Im 4'9 1/2",and About 118-120 Lbs,am I Too Short and Overweight to Be an Ideal Candidate for a Bbl?

Ideal Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)

+1

Being short does not add risk to your procedure. Significant obesity, which you are not would be a factor, so from the sound of it you would be a great candidate.

The best Weight for a Brazilian Butt lift, BBL, is a stable weight rather than a specific number. As long as your weight is stable, which I would define as plus or minus five pounds from your current weight over the past few years, you would be a reasonable candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift fat transfer procedure
Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. Realistic expectations are important for best out come and satisfied patients. For some patients, more than one fat transfer procedure is required to obtain the size they want because injecting too much fat at one time has diminishing returns as less fat survives than if less is injected. In other patients, inadequate fat from other areas may limit the buttock enhancement size.

Suitable Weight for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hello. Operating on any person with a BMI above 30 increases the risk of complications during and after surgery. With your BMI of 26 you are a good candidate for this surgery. To learn more, schedule an exam with an experienced, board certified, plastic surgeon.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD