Im 48yrs Old and Perimenopausal. Can This Put Me into Menopause Because Its a Shock to my System?

im average build and in shape. i am only doing my lower abdomen in 2 parts.

CoolSculpting and Menopause

+1
Sherylf, menopause does not come about because of a shock to the system of any type. I would not want you to be concerned that CoolSculpting would push you into menopause.

If you are concerned about the effects of menopause on your health, there are specialists in functional medicine who can help you out in this regard.

Sherylc

CoolSculpting has a high safety profile for fat reduction

+1

There have not been cases of "shock" from CoolSculpting of which I am aware.  Post and premenopausal women can derive good results from Zeltiq's fat reduction treatment.

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice.  The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Ronald Shelton, MD