Will 480cc gluteal implants improve flat behind?

I'm planning my surgery for gluteal implants. I have a completely flat butt, so much so i dont even have creases where buttock meets thigh. Im 5'5" weighing in at 115 pounds and broad shoulders that are wider than the width of my hips. I have a 25 inch waist and really want a more hourglass figure. My hip circumference is 35 inches. I wanted to know if you could tell me if 480cc oval butt implants would provide me with enough curve or will it be too much?

Buttock Implant

+2
The size and shape of the buttock implant should be chosen based on the measurements of the buttock, as well as you desired look.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

+1
  A 480 cc implant is very large for intramuscular placement in almost anyone.

Buttock Implant Sizing

+1

Although a photo is always helpful, the only way to determine the best and most effective size buttock implant is by physical exam.  A 480 cc buttock implant is quite sizable for just about any patient however only by measuring the actual dimensions of your buttock cheeks can the surgeon determine what size will work best.  Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD