Are my 460cc implants too big for me? (photo)

Had my B.A 2/17/14. I'm not very happy with how my breast are staring to look. I'm 26 years old 5'0 tll. 120 pnds 30.cm chest . I was borerderline my ps suggested to do a lift but didn't really needed so he suggested to go 460 ultra highg profile silicone gel and trusted him. But I was clear with him I did not wanted to go big just wanted to add volume to what I had. And I'm depressed just look at my breast they look and feel big for my heighg and size. help! Did I chose the wrong implants ??

+1
I'm sorry that you are not happy with your results.  It is only 2 months since your surgery so your implants may still settle a bit, which could move your nipples up a touch but I don't know if that will be enough. 460cc is a larger implant for your frame, in my opinion.  Talk with your surgeon about your concerns and try to be a patient for another month or so and re-evaluate then at a follow up appointment.  At that time, if you feel they are still too large for your frame, you can discuss downsizing your implants and options for a lift.  Good luck. ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Are my 460cc implants too big for me?

+1
It appears eeven though you did not post before photos you needed a lifting operation. Thus you settled for volume fill of delated breasts. 

Breast augmentation

+1
You are too early post-op to see the final result and the implants appear too high. Give it time for the breasts to settle down. Good luck.

Breast augmentation

+1
I think you should wait for a minimum of 6 weeks. At that point the majority if the swelling will be gone. Then you can review before and after photos as well decide how you feel about your result. This is is the minimum amount of time to wait. 

In breast augmentation I have chosen to spend time reviewing photographs with patients to fully understand their expectation of size and shape. Many times this simply raises more questions. I will make measurements and use the implant guides to allow the patient to understand exactly the sizes that are reasonable for their body type and measurements.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Implants too big

+1
Hello and thank you for your question and picture.
It is definitely too soon to tell how you will feel about your implants once they have settled.  As the other doctors have mentioned, one of your implants is sitting high on your chest and this may ultimately be a reason to do a revision.  Overall though I would say to wait at least 3 months before you make a final judgment.  If you do a revision, consider how a lift might enhance the shape of your breasts and raise the position of your nipple while allowing you to use a smaller implant to get the uplifted look you desire.  

Best of luck to you,

Ruth Celestin, MD

Ruth Celestin, MD

Are my breasts too big after Breast Augmentation?

+1
Hello, I understand your position, and at this point nothing is more important that you feel comfortable with your breasts. If you feel they look to big, and still very high,  a revision choosing smaller implants and maybe consider a lift should be discussed with you PS.  Best wishes 

Ricardo Vega, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Implants too bog

+1
At this point wait for 3 months from surgery.  If you still feel they are too big, then you will have to downsize, and possibly do a lift.  Right now one implant looks very high.  If it doesn't begin to drop soon, that will also be a reason to consider revision

Thomas A. Mustoe, MD, FACS

Am I too big?

+1
Thanks for your inquiry, I do not know what you and your plastic surgeon discussed during your consultation, but if you feel too big now you should discuss this with your surgeon.  In terms of your implant position, please ask your surgeon what he/she recommends to facilitate making the right implant fall more, also give it more time before any revision, good luck.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

Larger implants

+1
You have used some generous implants but they may be able to provide you with a shape and volume that you are pleased with.  I would wait another month to see how they end up settling out.  If you feel that the shape and nipple position is unsatisfactory after all settling and swelling has resolved, then it may be time to discuss that lift again.  If you end up happy with the volume of your breasts in a bra, then the implant size may be appropriate.

Jennifer Lauren Crawford, MD

SIZE

+1
I see what you mean, those are big implants but you are still early. Things may improve dramatically as the implants drop. If you are not happy speak to your doc and consider adding a lift

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC