Will Breasts Drop by 1.5 Inches?

450ccs Silicone Submusc. Riding High. Is It Reasonable for Them to Drop 1.5 Inches? I just got them today and know there is an adjustment phase, however I hope my nipple will become more central and be fuller on the bottom half than currently. I am 5 7",120lbs with a broard shoulders and 31 inch ribcage. I was not sent home with a compression bra, only dressing. So I have wrapped the upper pole with a tensor bandage to push them down. I am massaging to try to work the fascia btw the cleavage to get them closer together also (rmt by trade). Is there anything else you suggest?

Breast Implant Dropping into the pocket

Yes,  I have seen implants “drop” for up to 12 months (or more)  after breast augmentation surgery.  I asked my patients to “pull up on the skin and push down on the implant”  on the side that is slower to settle.  Although it is controversial I think that implant massage and displacement exercises are helpful in keeping the  breasts soft in general.
Continue to follow up your plastic surgeon and follow his/her recommendations.