Is 4500 Dollars Enough for a Nose Job?

I've been thinking about getting this done for a LONG time because I've always hated my nose but i don't know if I'm willing to spend more than 4000-4500 to get it done because there aren't even any guarantees that i will like results. what if i hate it more after?

Cost of rhinoplasty

+1

Dear DiamondDogs1974,

1. Although price is a consideration when contemplating a rhinoplasty, it should NOT be the deciding factor
  2. The most important factor is the surgeon who is capable to meet your goals
  3. If you need to wait to save up for a surgeon that you like, then you should wait, or look into financing
  4. This is a permanent change to a feature that is in the middle of your face, you have to be careful who you choose for the job
  5. If you think a primary is expensive, revisions can run 50% more expensive and are usually done by more experienced surgeons; it is something you want to avoid

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Web reference: http://www.eosplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.htm

Rhinoplasty cost

+1

No sure I understand your question but research for an experienced plastic surgeon in your area.  At the time of your consultation a cost estimate will be presented.  

Rhinoplasty cost

+1

The fee for rhinoplasty will vary from region to region. It may vary from $5-25,000 depending upon who you go to and where they practice and the extent of surgery that is necessary.  Good luck.

The costs of a rhinoplasty

+1

It's best not to shop price with  rhinoplasty, since it is the most difficult procedure due to the entire field of cosmetic surgery. Best to seek out 2-3 experienced rhinoplasty surgeons in your area, look at their before and after results, ratings, reviews and  board certifications.  Remember there are 3 component fees associated with a rhinoplasty, these are surgeon's fee, the operating room fee, and anesthesia fee. Our price list and photo gallery is on the link below.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/photogallery/rhinoplasty_photos24.html

Is 4500 Dollars Enough for a Nose Job?

+1

There is a wide range of rhinoplasty costs depending upon the city in which you live and the surgeon you choose. With that said, $4500 is a relatively low cost for a surgeon's fee, facility charge and anesthesia cost. The best place to start would be to consult with a few rhinoplasty experts to determine whether you like and trust them and whether their costs are within your budget. Unfortunately, most rhinoplasty experts are likely to charge 50-100% more than what you're looking to spend. I hope this information is helpful. 

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/rhinoplasty/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is 4500 Dollars Enough for a Nose Job?

+1

Dear Diamond,

Thank you for your question.  While I'm sure you can find a rhinoplasty somewhere for that price, it is probably not a good idea to shop like that for a facial procedure.  The difference between a nose you may like and a nose you do not like is measured in millimeters.  You are right, there is no 'guarantee' that you will like the nose, but if you go to a well respected surgeon who consistently produces great results, then you are in much better hands.  Always weight the risks and benefits of every procedure, and with every surgeon.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Depending on what you would like done, 4,500 is likely too little for a rhinopasty.

+1

Thank you for the question.  I would define what you dont like about your nose and how you would like it improved.  Next step would be to get 2-3 consultations with board certified plastic surgeons that have good before and after photos.  Finally, I would consider the costs of each of those consultations and see if that works into your budget.

Dr. Remus Repta

Web reference: http://drrepta.com