45% TCA Peel, Results Normal?

I just did a 45% TCA peel and am alarmed. It turned my face completely white for 30 mins and burned like crazy. Now my face it so red, sensitive, and burning. Is this normal? What should I do?

Strong TCA

+1

This is a very strong percentage of TCA. It is only to be administered by a physician. Your results are the result of an acid burn because the acid needed to have been neutralized as soon as you experienced frosting.

Do not use TCA at home

+1

Stupid is as stupid does!  You can cause real harm using chemicals purchased over the internet.  DO NOT PERFORM AT HOME TCA PEELS!   This can be a dangerous chemical if used improperly by an inexperienced non medical person.  If you have burned yourself go to the ER or a dermatologist for help immediately before the condition gets worse.  

TCA peel

+1

Just hope you do not scar. You need to see a plastic surgeon to assess the degree of burn and treat accordingly