44 Years Old Considering Juvederm for Parentheses: What Results Can I Expect?

My parenthesis are noticeable and definitely age me, how much of a reduction can I expect by having this procedure done?

Juvederm is a Great Solution

+3

Juvederm as well as Restylane are excellent products for filling smile creases like yours or even ones that are much worse.  The hyaluronic acid that makes up Juvederm is a natural skin component and is very safe.  It is a simple 5 minute procedure and you can expect at least 6 months of results, but often times improvements last well over a year.  In fact, new studies have shown that filling wrinkles with hyaluronic acid causes collagen remodeling which doesn't just camouflage the wrinkle, but rather, actually fixes it.  I have seen this many many times on patients who I see regularly for years as we repeat their Botox but continue to be pleased with the Juvederm result.  Most patients need one syringe of product per smile line, but mild cases can use a single syringe and more severe ones need three.  You should expect some mild bruising for a few days after the treatment that typically will cover with makeup.

Web reference: http://www.dr-apo.com/lunchtime-procedures/restylane/

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm great choice for nasolabial folds

+2

I think you can expect a nice result in your folds. The degree of improvement depends on the amount of Juvederm injected. You should not expect a complete disappearance of the lines and I think that would look unnatural and not pretty, but you will see a nice softening of the folds. Good Luck!

Charlotte Dermatologist

Juvederm great for parentheses (nasolabial folds)

+2

Juvederm is an excellent filler choice for the nasolabial folds. It is safe, appears very natural and lasts anywhere from six to 12 months.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm Injections, Juvederm Smile Lines, Juvederm "Parenthesis"

+2

You can expect a noticeable softening of smile lines, or “parenthesis.”  The degree of correction will depend on how many syringes of Juvederm are injected into the area.

Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm for Nasolabial folds (laugh lines)

+2

The Nasolabial folds or laugh lines are one of the ares most responsive to treatment by fillers. While Juvederm is effective for the superficial layer, deep lines like these respond especially well to treatment by Radiesse or Perlane, which are thicker than Juvederm. I would predict good results with 2 cc's.

Restylane, Juvederm and other fillers can fill in the nasolabial folds.

+2

Yes, from the photo you do have nasolabial folds and Restylane, Juvederm or Perlane are all go fillers to fill these out.  The deeper, the folds, the more filler will be required to fill out the folds. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Hyaluronic Acid for Laugh Lines...

+2

Since this is your first time getting a "filler" in this area, I would recommend a hyaluronic acid based injectable like Juvederm, Perlane, or Restylane.  I think you will be very happy with the results if you go to a provider who has a lot of experience with injectables.  One to two syringes is reasonable to soften your laugh lines. 

Good luck.  Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens        

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com/

Filler for ( )

+2

Filler placed in your nasolabial folds - the ( ) should help smooth the deep groove you have.  I recommend using Juvederm which is a great product.  I'd recommend you go to an experienced injector for a consultation.  Placed well with good technique, you should have a very nice result.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Web reference: http://www.makeyouperfect.com

Fillers work great for reduction of nasolabial folds

+2

Hi,

A filler in this area, such as Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm or Radiesse, will work well in this area for you. The amount of reduction in the folds depends on the amount of product that is placed in the area, as well as who is performing the injection. Since you will be having a filler for the first time, I would start conservatively (half a syringe on each side) and then waiting 10-14 days for the results to take form. At this point you can decide whether you want additional product injected in each side. This will allow you to adjust the level of reduction to your liking. Hope this helps!

Dr.Sunder

Filler for parentheses

+2

You look like an excellent candidate for filling your parentheses, or nasolabial folds.  The results will depend on the person injecting the filler.  Juvederm Ultra Plus works well for this area.  You will be able to see results soon after.

Web reference: http://www.EYESandLIDS.com

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon