Im 44 and Am Size 8 in Clothes and Weigh 8 Stone What Size Are Acceptable

hi im 44 and am 5 foot 2 inches tall and weigh 8 stone my boobs are size 34a i was a 34c before having my four kids but since having my last one three years ago my boobs are non existent i have a small body frame 24 inch waiste and 32 inch hips how much would a boob increase cost and what sort of size would go with my body frame ? i am depressed cause dont show them to my bf and he dont touch them and is always going on about big bangers but says it dont bother him but never touches my boobs

What size?

+2

You sound like you have lost all of the volume from your breasts. I recommend that you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a lot of experience with breast surgery and who has a Vectra 3D imaging system. Also bring pictures of those women whose results you like. The costs of augmentation varies around the country and with the breast implant type but will run between $4000 to $8000 or so in our region. I recommend silicone implants due to their softness and feel/comfort. 

Smallest implant is best

+1

At size 34 each 100 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  I recommend silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural.  If you want to be a size D, this would require approximately 300 cc implants.  However, since you have had pregnancies and have deflated breasts, you would benefit from a simultaneous lift.  There is a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast to increase upper pole fullness, raise the breast higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase cleavage.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant high on the chest wall over the bony prominence will give you the maximum projection with a minimal size implant.  The best implant is the smallest implant that satisfies your needs.  The cost of this procedure is approximately $10,000.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

+1

What I think is acceptable may have no bearing upon what you may find acceptable. 

Without photos and measurements, I would not want to guess implant sizing. 

Your questions would be properly answered in the setting of a consultation, where you would be examined and measured and perhaps have a chance to try on implants. There would be some give and take so that your surgeon can understand your goals, and can share his/her recommendations.   All the best.

Best Breast Size for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question but it is difficult to provide you with specific advice. I think you will be much better off seeking in person consultation with well experienced plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients achieve the types of breast look  that you find appealing.

Communicate your goals carefully given that “big bangers” can mean different things to different people. Make sure that you are doing the surgery for yourself;  as you know big breasts do not necessarily improve relationships.

More precise advice would require in-person examination and a full communication of your goals.

Choosing breast augmentation implants

+1

In order for you to be properly sized, it is best to go for an exam with a plastic surgeon and get evaluated.  Good luck.

What Implant Size for Smaller Woman?

+1

The average breast implant size placed in the US is 350 cc.  For a smaller woman less may be appropriate, but this all depends on chest wall measurements and desires for size.  It is best to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon who can help you determine what is right for you.  I have all of my patients try on sizers prior to surgery to get an idea of the size.