Will 425cc's of Saline Get Me Where I Want to Be? (photo)

I am 5'3" and 110lbs. I am currently a full A cup. My surgery is this Friday, May 17th. I am probably getting 425 cc's of saline under the muscle. I am attaching a picture that it extremely similar to what my breasts look like now and a picture of where I want to be. I just want to know that I will be satisfied with 425 cc's.

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

425cc Implants

+1

If you have similar breasts to the pre-op picture, I think you will get a similar result to the second picture you have with 425cc implants.  It is very hard to tell though and choosing size is always stressful for patients.  I have my patients use a 3D imaging program to see what they would look like after surgery and this can give an idea of what you can expect.  I also have implant sizers that can be tried on during the pre-op visit.  These are all ways to choose an implant size but also not a guarantee on what you will look like.  Best of luck!  K. Roxanne Grawe, MD Columbus Plastic Surgeon

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Will 425cc's of Saline Get Me Where I Want to Be?

+1

Do you know the size implant used in that patient? That isn't a guarantee that you would look the same, but would be a reasonable predictor. 

My usual preference is to have patients try on implants and to use that info to choose a size. It may be too late to do that if you haven't already. 

I would say that you would probably be happier with a silicone implant given your size and the rather large implants you have chosen.

All the best.