Im 4'11 and 111 and I was wondering if I have enough fat for an brazilian butt lift? (photo)

I jus want a bigger butt.....

Brazilian butt lift

+1

My best advice to you would be to set up an in person consultation with an accredited, board certified surgeon. You have your own unique specifications, dimensions, and body dynamic. To reach your target you have to take all of these things and more into considerations.

You do seem, from your pictures like you would be a candidate to gain a little bit of weight before transfer. Once you go through your pre-op and consults, and you have clearly identified your surgical goals you surgeon will tell you exactly what is needed to meet your goals.

I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://themendietatechnique.com/contact-us/

Bigger butt

+1

Dear jeaneice,

Thanks for submitting your pictures. You know, fat injection sounds like a great idea, however the sad reality is that it does not last beyond 6 - 12 months. This is based on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants after having fat injection by other surgeons. Think about it, if fat injection would have been so reliable and consistant, breast implants would have disappeared from the market... Your best option is soft, semi solid , silicone butt implants. They do not disappear and they can be made to the size and shape that you desire. In the right experienced hands, complication rate is very low. Consult with board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results because there are different techniques and different implants shape.

Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Thin patients and fat transfer to the buttock

+1

Based on your photos alone, you may need to gain a few pounds before fat transfer to the buttock. Since about 30-50% of that fat may shrink, you will want to go into the surgery having more fat so your surgeon can give you more volume as well as be able to create a nice shape. Consult with a few experienced plastic surgeons to get a few good thorough examinations.

Dr.Bruno

Thin and BBL

+1

I think that an exam in person is key to determine whether you have some fat reeserves to harvest for buttock augmentation. Good luck.

BBL on slender ladies

+1

I have to tell you that you already have a nice and slender body, which means a great foundation for a beautiful result.

In my opinion you have enough fat to transfer an nice volume of fat into your butt, I can see a good amount of fat in your abdomen, lovehandles and outer thighs. That will provide a good 300-400cc to transfer per side...hopefully more. For me, a perfect volume with a very low absorption rate.

But You have to acknowledge that a huge butt will to be achievable, but also that will not match your natural slender body.

If you want something bigger then you should consider Butt implants and fat grafting together.

Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Im 4'11 and 111 and I was wondering if I have enough fat for an brazilian butt lift?

+1

This can be difficult to evaluate in pictures. Your case may require liposuction from multiple areas of the body to achieve enough fat for transfer. Alternatively, it may not be possible. An exam would be necessary in your case.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Maybe

+1

Your pics are not too good, but maybe you could have a moderate fat butt augmentation.

All is going to depend on how many fat we could get from your body