Still Saggy Under the Breast After Implants

I had the 410's implants put in 3 months ago, 325cc's. However, there is still a lot of loose skin sagging under the breast. I am 5'2", 119lbs. I also feel the size is too big for me... I would ideally like a smaller implant with a lift. Or can I do a lift, keep the 325cc's.. and will the lift reduce the appearance of my breast size... so that I can avoid a change in implants???

Sagging breasts after your Breast Implants

+1
We really need to see a Before photo, but i am willing to bet that you had drooping (or ptosis) before and really needed a combined lift + implant. Maybe your surgeon told you this before and you opted not to have a lift because of the scar. When I see a patient who needs a lift and implant but refuses to have a lift, then I politely decline to operate on them because they are destined to be unhappy with the result (as you are).  Speak to your surgeon, but if he/she never told you about needing a lift before the surgery, please find another surgeon who is more experienced in cosmetic breast surgery. You can certainly have a lift now and you should be able to get an excellent result.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/breast-lift-and-implant-photo-gallery/

Breast revision

+1

You needed a lift in the first place, and hopefully your surgeon discussed that with you. Maybe you refused because of the scars?

If your implants are symmetrically placed, you can just leave them alone and do a lift to elevate the breasts up onto the implants where they belong.  If your surgeon didn't mention your need for a lift, go to someone else because the first person apparently doesn't understand when a lift is necessary.  Sorry you have to go through another surgery.

Still Saggy After All those implants (sorry, Paul Simon)

+1

Regarding:"Still Saggy Under the Breast After Implants
I had the 410's implants put in 3 months ago, 325cc's. However, there is still a lot of loose skin sagging under the breast. I am 5'2", 119lbs. I also feel the size is too big for me... I would ideally like a smaller implant with a lift. Or can I do a lift, keep the 325cc's.. and will the lift reduce the appearance of my breast size... so that I can avoid a change in implants
???"

The original operation SHOULD have involved a Breast Lift with or without implants depending on if you wanted to be larger. At this point the simplest operation would be to perform a Breast Lift procedure. Another option would be to exchange the implants for smaller ones and do a Breast Lift. Either way, the result would be much more attractive.

Dr. Peter Aldea

+1

It is MY impression that a saggy breast LOOKS bigger than a lifted breast of the same size. It is my opinion that a vertical lift retaining your current implants will achieve the look you seek.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Poor outcome after breast surgery

+1

Hi there-

Without a more formal consultation and examination, it would be difficult to make firm recommendations, however....

Your poor outcome occurred because of poor management of the available skin and the technique for implant placement.

In my practice, I have successfully achieved lovely outcomes in patients like yourself without any lift at all (photos posted on this site)... Indeed I would caution you that attempts at lifting the breast with scars placed solely around the nipple will generally flatten the center of the breast and often lead to stretched and large nipple/areola complexes.

Because of his/her knowledge of how your initial surgery was done and familiarity with your course after surgery, your surgeon is best suited to correct the problem. Talk to your surgeon about the problem and see how you feel about the options he/she presents you with. Ask to see photos. If you're still not comfortable after this visit, consider seeking another opinion.

I would find a surgeon with a LOT of experience and training in breast surgery and visit for a consultation. Now that you have experienced a poor outcome, the last thing you want to do is rush into another surgery before doing your homework on which option would be best...

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Breast lift and augmentation

+1

Although there is only one photo view, it looks like your nipple is a bit low.  A simple direct method to correct this may be as simple as performing a circumareola lift to raise the areola and tighten the skin envelope.

Low nipple positon requires a breast lift

+1

From your photo, your nipples appear to be low compared to the crease under the breasts. Unfortunately, implants do not raise the position of the nipples, so the only way to correct this is with a breast lift. If the implants feel too big for you, just having a lift will not make your breasts smaller. However, they might look better, even with the large implants, and that might make you happier with the result.

1. Only a lift will make the nipples higher

2. A lift will not change the size of the breast

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift in Manhattan

+1

Hi.

1)  From your picture, you will benefit by a "doughnut" lift around your nipples.

2)  I would also use smaller breast implants, perhaps 250 cc's.

3)  But you cannot use 410's because they will flip around. For revisions, it is best to use round smooth walled implants.