I'm 39, 4"10, 158 LBS. Am I a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

And if my mid section has enough fat can i avoid lipo to my thighs?

Buttock fat grafting

+2
You will need a consultation to get a specific answer.

Keep in mind that buttock aesthetics are improved by the subtraction of fat from around the buttocks, such as the lower back and waist.  And, the addition of fat to the buttocks. 

BBL Candidate

+2
Thanks for your questions. Without seeing you in person, it is difficult to say for sure, but based on your height and weight, you seem to be a good candidate for the brazilian butt lift. If avoiding your thighs is something that is important to you, be sure to mention that during your consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Look for a doctor who performs at least 6-8 BBLs per week and can show you hundreds of his/ her own before and after pictures. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

BBL

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I suggest liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks. This are very popular procedures at my practice, the price range can be between 4000-5300 usd.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
Based on the photos and your height and weight measures, assuming that you are in good health, I believe that you would be a good candidate for the BBL. The operation will not only enlarge and contour the buttocks but also improve your waistline and abdomen and back which will further enhance the buttocks as well as improving the appearance of these areas. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Candidate for fat transfer?

+1
Please consider posting photo so that we can make more specific comments. All the photos level with your body, one of your front, then a oblique photo from the front, a side photo, an oblique photo from of the back and a backside photo taken by somebody else.  Even better would be to go see a plastic surgeon that specializes in gluteal shaping in person so that they can examine you and give you specific advice. Best of luck. 

Luis H. Macias, MD

I'm 4"10 158 LBS. Am I a candidate for the brazilian butt lift with fat transfer?

+1
Thank you for your question .

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Candidate for the BBL

+1
Picture would go along way to determine if your candidate for a liposuction and fat transfer. You can discuss your contour with your surgeon. Necessary to liposuction your hips if this would not gain the best contour or your desired contour. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

BBL

+1
 In order to properly assess you to determine if you are a candidate you would need to be seen in person. Photos would help to give a rough idea.

BBL

+1
it is hard to tell without an examination, but at the height and weight provided you should be able to have a BBL performed via fat transfer. I would recommend you get a consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon who performs this procedure as a start.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

+1
Pictures or an exam along with medical history are always important to assess candidacy.   At your height and weight, you are probably a good candidate for a larger liposuction and fat transfer.