I am 40lbs over weight and I am 52 yrs old. Tummy tuck, thigh lift and butt lift cost?

I am 40lbs over weight and I am 52 yrs old. I was wondering how much it would be to get the tummy and the thighs and the butt pulled up. Also the thighs pulled up to get rid of loose skin? About how much would all that cost???

+1

Thank you for the question.  You will be best served achieving a long-term stable weight prior to proceeding with elective plastic surgery procedures.  Costs of surgery will vary from one practice to another and from one geographic area to another. You will find the information listed on this site,  and on individual plastic surgeons' websites helpful in this regard.

In regards to come out the planned procedures, more important than costs of the procedures will be  careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps.