Will 400cc Be Too Much?

I asked a question awhile back and I was told pictures would be helpful so I have posted some along with my questions. I currently have 275 round smooth mentor saline implants filled to 300cc's. I am planning a revision and switching to silicone. I am 5'0 120lbs. My surgeon told me not to go over 350cc's but I want a little more fullness and cleaveage. I was thinking 400cc round silicone mod plus profile but he said it might be too much. Any advice? I don't want the overly fake look.

Breast Implant Size

+1

It may be that the 400cc round silicone implants would work nicely.. it depends on your goals.  I like to encourage patients to discuss their goals via photos because the "overly fake look" may be different for you vs. your surgeon.   Before the revisionary surgery is undertaken it  will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.