Will 400cc Give Me a Fake Look?

I am 5'9" 32A 125lbs have BA scheduled, my PS recommended 350cc I am considering going larger. Considering 400cc mod + silicone, under the muscle. What cup does this usually achieve?

How big

+1

This is always a big question.The less tissue a patient has the smaller the implant.At the end of the op[eration the surgeon needs to be able to close the incision.So 40 may be fien.After the pocket is made the surgeon can add 400 and see.0

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

400cc Fake Look

+1

In my experience, based on your height and weight you will happier with the 400cc implants. That is just my opinion after hearing women saying they wish they were larger for almost 20 years. However, I never choose size for my patients. I offer them implant sizers to try on and 3D imaging. I caution you about going much larger than that though. You want them to look good for years to come not just immediately after surgery. 

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Implant size selection

+1

Recommending implant sizes for you depends on multiple factors.  Selecting an implant size is dependent on patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height) as well as patients' wishes.  It is hard to give you a recommendation without examining you. You should try some sizers and talk with your plastic surgeon.  Please remember that implant cc volume does not correlate with cup sizes. Also, try to look at pre and postop photos that reflect your body size and desired look.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Size and look

+1

The breast implant size is one factor that determines the "look" but other factors are your current breast size and shape.  I find that when my patients try on  the sizers in my office they have a better idea of the kind of look they want and help to decide on the size.

Tony H. Pham, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

What size Breast Implants?

+1

Without a picture or and examination, it is hard to say what size implants would give you the result you are looking for.  The best thing to do is to be very direct with your plastic surgeon about what size you would like to achieve.  From there he/she will decide what size implant will bring that result. 

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

#BreastAugmentation and 400 cc Implants

+1

There is no way to know what the difference will be between the implants without a photo or exam. In short, be clear with your plastic surgeon as to what look you wan to achieve and trust in their judgement. Photos can be very helpful in this process. 

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Breast augmentation and cup size

+1

Implants do not match up directly with a specific cup size because no two individuals are the same and the bra companies are not standardized and make different volumes for cups.  It also depends upon what volume of breast you started with.

Breast augmentation and cup size

+1

No one can tell you exactly what cup size you will be because cup sizes are subjective and vary my clothing designers - its not standardized.   I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning

2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.

Hope this helps.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Give me a fake look after breast augmentation

+1

Of course we cannot judge if 400cc will indeed give you a fake look, and whether you want a fake look or wish to avoid one, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The 'look' you are after is a personal decision that you should be free to make, however for we as surgeon to get it right, seeing is understanding. Show your surgeon just what you wish the ideal you to be like. Looks are everything and cup size can be deceiving.

Choosing Breast Implant Size for "Fake" Look?

+1

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals. Based on your body type, careful communication of your goals will be very important;  I would suggest that you do not base this communication ( or your satisfaction with the results of surgery) on a specific cup size.  Goal pictures and an emphasis on achieving a “proportionate” (given your height and weight) result  may be helpful.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “fake” or “full B, small C" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.