Will 400cc from High Profile to 350cc Moderate Plus, See a Change in Size?

Hi, I had breast implants 4years ago at 400cc high profile. 2 weeks ago I had them downsized to 350cc moderate plus profile. I still feel they have not gone much smaller and am very unhappy with the sze still. I wish to go down even more. I know it has only been 2 weeks however I feel I have fully recovered as I have previously had larger implants. I have no pain and no swelling. Should I wait? Will they get smaller? Please help? I am 155cm tall and 45kg. Thank you

+1

Unfortunately, I would not expect to see much of a change in breast size with a 50 cc decrease in size in that range of implant size. 

Both implants are similar in diameter, and the new one has only about 1 cm less projection than did the previous implant. I would not expect them to get much smaller. You would expect almost no swelling from the implant exchange operation. 

Yes, if you are thinking about another operation you should wait. After a few months they may seem satisfactory even if they don't right now. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes. 

Concerns after Downsizing of Breast Implants?

+1

As you can imagine, your plastic surgeon is in a much better position to advise and/or reassure you, given that he/she knows you and your situation best. However, generally speaking, a change of 50 cc of breast implant volume ( despite the change in breast implant profile)  will not, for most patients, create a significant change in breast size.  For most patients change of 75 mL to 100 mL is necessary,  to see a significant change in breast size postoperatively.

At this point, given that you only 2 weeks out of your surgery, you will need to be patient and evaluate the end results of the procedure a few months down the line. At that point, if you still wish to be smaller, then further downsizing of the breast implants  may be an option.  Careful communication with your plastic surgeon will be a critical step in achieving the results you are looking for. I prefer the use of goal pictures during this communication process.