Will 400cc be enough for a brazilian butt lift?

My dr told me he can inject 400cc in each butt check I want projection I'm not flat to begin with I'm 5'6 150 pounds most of my fat grows in my thighs, flanks and back area I'm Latina and 22 years of age.

400 cc fat transfer

+1
Without seeing photos, it is very difficult to say, however typically 400 cc will not be enough to make a noticeable difference. It is not uncommon to transfer 1000-1500 cc per side. Be sure that your surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in Brazilian Butt Lifts. 

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/buttock-augmentation-and-lift-photo-gallery/

BBL

+1

to best help you, please provide some pictures consisting of a front, back,l left and right side view of your body as well as your height and weight in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

400cc BBL

+1
Without an exam it is difficult to comment and without a photo it is nearly impossible to make an intelligent comment.  However, 400cc is not too much even if you concentrate the fat alot.  Some surgeons inject more volume by having the fat injected less thick.   So the final volume injected isn't so important as it won't get you the same outcome with different surgeons.  That being said, I have had good results injecting volumes as low as 500cc per side in the correct patient. This is why an exam and in person discussion is so important. So, find a plastic surgeon that you feel confident can give you the look that you are wish to achieve. Best of luck. 

400 cc in each buttock

+1
Without an exam in person, it is difficult to say how much fat would be reasonable for you.  400 cc is a not a lot in each buttock for most patients.

+1
If you are 5'6" 150 lbs, you could probably have 4 times that amount injected.  The main reasons for a revision are not enough fat liposuctioned and not enough transferred.  The least expensive BBL is the one that is performed only once.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php