Are 400 Cc Butt Implants Too Big? I Want A Revision. I Weigh 135 Pounds (photo)

ive had butt implants 2 years ago dont know exactly what size but it is not drastic like i expected...i want them bigger

Buttock Implants Revision

+2

It is typically easier to place a relatively larger implant (such as 400 cc's) after the patient has had Buttock Implants in already for a year or more.  In this case the tissues have already been expanded and relaxed after the first procedure and can now except a larger implant more readily. The next step would be to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in this procedure to confirm the efficacy and safety of this next surgery. Best of luck...RAS

Butt implants

+1

The pictures posted are not adequate to evaluate the buttocks and surrounding fat accumulation.

You need to have an in person consult and examination to evaluate the buttocks and surrounding structures.

You may have the option od fat transfer on top of the implant or a change of implant to a larger one or one with more projection. Acustume implant is another option.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.