I am 40 years old female with 3 kids (breast fed) 5'4 120-125 pounds and with 13 wide breasts, what implants would be best?

Questions: (1) Given my height / skin / desire / weight / and going under the muscle can I achieve D size with 421cc? (2) Given my 13 wide available skin breast on each side can I get 457cc style 15 Natrelle and not look like a stripper?

Choosing The Correct Size Breast Implant

+1

Please see all of my previous comments on this subject for more information. It is important to know your bra strap size as the implant volume is different for a 34 D and 36 D.
Both of these implants will make you a 36 D or likely a 34 DD.  Also, it is important to know if you have any sagging.  Consideration should be given to Sientra textured implants which have a great warranty and can only be used by board certified plastic surgeons.

Web reference: http://horowitzmd.com/breast/breast-augmentation/

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I like a 335 cc silicone implant under the muscle through an infra mammary incision for women like you and they tend to be very happy, GOOD LUCK

Breast Augmentation Surgery

+1
Hello, and thank you for your question and detailed description. It would be best to be seen in person by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in order to determine the correct size implant for your body type and the goals you are hoping to achieve. I hope this helps.

Dr. Rodgers 
Denver Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1
You need to be examined in person to determine what's best for you.  See a BC PS in your area.

Web reference: http://www.drpirani.com/breast-enhancement-toronto/breast-augmentation/

Breast

+1
Thank you for the picture.

A;though your breast are noticeable in the picture, you can really see their shape or size. I advice for you to have a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques wold be best for your case.

Dr. Campos
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Despite your good description of your body type and goals, online consultants will not be of specific enough help to you. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural”  or “look like stripper” or “D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Breast Augmentation Size

+1
In my own practice we keep silicone gel implants of all sizes available for patients to try on in a testing bra. This is not a perfect teaching tool because under the muscle implants tend to lose some projection, but because my patients look it actual implants on their frame I find it the most helpful.
I encourage my patients to bring a friend or friends for a second or third opinion, and to bring a few different shirts.
I suggest as you look at implants you think about the relationship between the width of the breast and the width of the shoulders and hips. Two wide will make you look top heavy, too narrow will make the breasts look like torpedoes. I personally like to see the outer curve the breast have balance with the curve of the hip.
Once we hone in on the right diameter we then look at the projection of the breast which changes the cup size. At the correct diameter we can use a high moderate or low profile implant depending upon the patients goals.
Depending upon the starting situation, and the degree of droop we adjust accordingly.
Photographs of your goals are helpful, but they don't always tell the whole story. They don't always let you know a height and width of the entire patient.

Web reference: http://dccosmetics.com/photo-gallery/breast/breast-augmentation-before-and-after-pictures/

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation-Implant Sizing

+1
This is an excellent question, and one that comes up frequently during consultation.  In choosing the right implant for your body it is important to consider a number of factors including how wide the width of your breast is.  I think it is important to be able to assess the amount of breast tissue you have and how thick it is in the upper and lower pole.  It is also important to evaluate any sagging (referred to as ptosis) when selecting your implants.  In general choosing between implants that are close in size makes very subtle differences.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon