Cutera Titan as Preventative Measure for Face/Neck Sagging?

I am 40 years old and would like to know if Cutera Titan, as a preventive measurment for skin sagging would be appropriate treatment to start on the yearly basis. I had already Cutera Laser Genesis done. If there better alternatives please advise. Thank you

Titan and Neck

+3

I agree that Titan is no substitute for surgery, especially in cases of skin excess.  However, have found it extremely useful in younger patients with moderate skin elasticity and only small amounts of skin excess.  While Titan will not "prevent" aging, it can signifcantly improve skin tone.  I find it especially useful on the face/neck, upper arms, and abdomen.

Hope this helps

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I like Titan

+3

Although I am not a fan of Genesis, I do think Titan is a great preventative and a reasonable option to treat early aging of the neck. It is not a substitute for surgery in advanced cases.

Web reference: http://www.drmarylupo.com

New Orleans Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.