40 Year Male Here Thinking About a Facelift. Is It the Right Time? (photo)

Hi would love advice about whether I need to go under and have some work done to my face. I feel as if I'm looking tired all the time and my face is starting to sag. I can also see that my face is not symmetrical. I know that now one has a symmetric face, but want some advice. Thanks for your assistance

I feel you are too young for a facelift. The change will not be very significant and would not be worth the cost or the scars involved. Save your money!

9339 Genesse Avenue
San Diego, CA 92121-2119

Too young for a facelift?

I don't think a facelift would be the right procedure for you at this point. You are still young, and the laxity in the neck is minimal. I think your best option would be neck liposuction which can be performed quite easily and will have little downtime. With young, elastic skin, the result can be very good. A small chin implant could be considered at the same time if you want more jaw definition.

-Dr. Jamil Asaria, FACE Toronto

Jamil Asaria, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

186 St George Street
Toronto, ON M5R 2N3

Mae facelift

A male facelift is more difficult than in a female for the simple fact that an aggressive lift will, in general, feminize the face.  Looking at your pictures I would recommend some liposuction and perhaps some fillers and Botox.  A single procedure is not a magical event.  Sometimes less is more.  You have a lifetime to keep your self looking good.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS
Champaign Plastic Surgeon

1405 W Park Street
Urbana, IL 61801

40 year old male here thinking about a facelift. Is it the right time?

Hello, in reviewing your photos I do not feel that a facelift is indicated for you at this time. I  advise you to have some submental liposuction as well as sculpting of your jawline at this time. I am certain that you will be very please with your results. It is premature for you to have a facelift, you will not benefit enough from the procedure at this time. It would be best for you to schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Good luck to you. 

David Alessi, MD

9735 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

After 40 begin slowly with conservative surgery after the 55 begin agressive ivasive surgery

i would suggest  to begin with plastma and fat injection and avoiding invasive surgery , perhaps eyebrowns lifting trough upper frontal plication, perhaps some fat excision at chin and some botox at  exteernal palpebral that  would be whole you need

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Calle 54 No. 365 T