40 Male Year Old Told to Consider Thermage. Does It Work? (photo)

Hello, I've been consulting with doctors about doing some work on my face. I've been clearly told that a facelift is not the option to consider. A suggestion was made to do fat grafting to the cheeks and thermage. Does thermage work? Is this this a temporary fix for a year

Thermage for Skin Tightening...

+1

Thermage is the gold standard in our practice for non-surgical skin tightening... it has been this way for years.  We get great results and I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.  It will stimulate collagen and tighten the tissue.  It is very sutle but great for people that aren't yet candidates for surgery. 

Good luck.  Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens       Marina Plastic Surgery Associates            Marina del Rey, CA            The Institute

Thermage works for subtle problems

+1

I am convinced Thermage works on everyone.  It causes the collagen in the skin to tighten.  The effects are subtle - millimeters compared to centimeters seen with surgery.  If you only need a few millimeters of tightening, the results can be great.  If you need a centimeter or more of tightening, the effect is relatively lost and you "don't get any improvement".  At age 40 with minimal sun damage, I think it is a good option to try.  While results will not be as impressive as surgery, you will have no downtime and the cost is a lot less. 

David Magilke, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thermage is a great procedure when you are too young for a facelift!

+1
You look from the photo to be a great candidate for Thermage.  The results will last approximately two years.  Within 4 to 6 months you will start producing NEW collagen which will make you younger and your skin and lower face, neck, and jowels, look much better! Make such you go to someone experienced like in all cosmetic procedures.

Michele S. Green, MD