4 Weeks Post Op and Swelling W/ Painful Warm/hot Feeling on my Sides?

Hi, I am 4 weeks post op. I have a little spot on my surgery, about half an inch, that looks a bit like it opened and doesn't want to heal at all. I've tried letting it get lots of air to heal but nothing. I'm also still swollen, especially on my two love handle sides that also have a painful hot feeling. I don't have a fever but my love handle area is hot and in pain. I just wanted to hear an opinion before I call my doctor. Thank you.

Hello

+1

That is something that your PS can asnwer. Without an exam its hard to give adequate advice. You need to make an appointment to see your PS.