4 Months Post Op and a Noticeable Difference in Fullness and Shape?

Im 5.4" 64 kgs and had 300 cc high profile under muscle thru arm pit early sept. the initial results were fantastic and I didn't experience much discomfort nor swelling but as time has progressed I am noticing and becoming concerned at the rate at which my left breast has deflated and dropped in comparison to my right. I am right handed and quite active and strong so I thought this was why my right one was larger, I am in no pain and have no other discomfort.

+1

If there has been so dramatic a change, deflation of the implant comes to mind as a possible cause, assuming this is saline. It is most difficult to make much of an assessment without an actual exam or at least photos. 

A call to set up a follow up appointment with your surgeon is your best option.

Thanks for your question, best wishes. 

One Implant Dropped

+1

Partial deflation of the implant (saline or silicone?) or bottoming out of the left breast are most likely.  These can both be remedied but see your plastic surgeon.

Concerns about Breast Symmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question but, without viewing pictures, it is difficult to ascertain what is causing the breast asymmetry present. Most likely, you are dealing with a breast implant displacement issue,  with one breast implant “dropping” more than the other. This breast implant asymmetry  may also cause one side to look “deflated” compared to the other.

Of course, your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you after direct examination.

4 months and implant has not dropped?

+1

Hello, and thank you for your question.

If there is a true and very obvious 'deflation', you may have a leak.  A good physical exam can determine this.  It is somewhat normal for the 'handed' breast to drop slower, but more aggressive massage is usually used to counter act this.  Either way, without photos, it is hard to give you any reasonable advice.  I would suggest a visit to your plastic surgeon and address your concerns.

Best Wishes!

Pablo Prichard

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and implant position

+1

At four months post -op, implants should be "in the pocket"  If they are different it may be due to asymmetry.  Hard to say without an exam.

Breast Augmentation

+1

You should post pictures so we can provide useful suggestions/advice.  Without pictures, all I can suggest is that you see your surgeon to discuss your concerns.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)