4 Days After Breast Reduction and in my Left Breast I Have a Feeling Almost Like a Vibration?

In my left breast I feel something that feels almost like a cell phone vibrating on really low. Is this normal? Do I need to call my doctor? It does not hurt, just feels strange.

Vibration 4 Days after Breast Reduction

+1

Vibration sensation 4 days after breast reduction is not a complaint I have heard.  Without pain or a change in size, it may not be anything.

Vibration after Breast Reduction

+1

Your question is interesting since a patient who had a reduction had the same question today. Honestly, I really do not know but can reassure you it is nothing to worry about. It could be from your pectoral muscle and this would make the most sense. Regardless, do not worry and it should go away.

Scott R. Brundage, MD
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Sounds in breast after breast augmentation

+1

This sound is very typical and is due to some small air bubbles in the pocket which will be absorbed shortly.  Or, your surgeon has put a tracking device in you so that the government can monitor your activity more closely.  This last statement is a JOKE.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

drraine.com

Talmage J. Raine, MD

Vibration after breast reduction?

+1

A vibration?  really?  It could be a muscle spasm but I could not be sure without an exam. Best to ask your doctor in person.

Concerns after Breast Reduction?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

The first thought that came to my mind (based on your description) is that your surgeon left his/her cell phone in your breast.  I guess if you call him/her,  you will know for sure.

More seriously, it may be that you have a fluid accumulation causing the “vibration” sensation.  it would be a good idea for you to contact,  or better yet see, your plastic surgeon for more precise advice.

Thank you for having a sense of humor.