3 Wks Post Op from Abdominoplasty Red, Burning, Irritation from Steristips? Do I Leave Them Off? Or Put Them Back On? (photo)

Should I get a lotion/cream or medication for the irritation? Shpuld I put the steristips back on? Or leave off. The surgical bra and annd compression garment irritated my skin too so I wore a t-shirt under them.

Irritation from steri strips after tummy tuck

The adhesive in steri strips can give you an allergic reaction.  I would let your doctor know what you are experiencing and confirm that they are okay with you taking them off.