3rd Augmentation. Is it Worth It?

My left breast was unbelievable uneven. I had a FIRST surgery to correct this, which included implants and reducing the left nipple size. My left nipple stretched out again, and I had a SECOND surgery a year later. In this surgery, they only corrected the left nipple. It has stretched out again. My doctor has suggested a THIRD surgery, with an actual lift this time. My question is: Is this worth my time? Will my nipples ever look the same, or is this just asking for an even more botched job?

Around the nipple lifts are prone to relapse

+1

Unless the blocking suture is effective, or the lift is converted to a vertical pattern, re-dilatation of the areola is a common event, often called a relapse. If you have lost confidence in your surgeon you might get a second opinion as a stable result and nipple is possible. Worth it? That is up to you.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Areola issue?

+1

It sounds like you have an areola issue. Sometimes the suture that holds the areola size can dissolve or the suture can untie causing the areola to spread.