I had 3mm medphor cheeck implants removed, will cortosone shot help heal quicker?

I had removal of medphor cheeck implants 3 month ago and my cheecks still look like they hav the implAnts in (more swollen) considering a cortisone shot but is it risky?

postoperative swelling.

+1
 Start injections are not generally recommended in the immediate postoperative period due to the unpredictable nature. Steroids can cause fat process and an even healing. In the postoperative period you may employ warm compresses and lymphatic massage to help with swelling and drainage. Consult your plastic surgeon for further advice.