How to Know if Recommended Breast Implants Are Too Big?

I am 22 and i am getting breast implants tuesday. i am 5.5 and 11.5stone and i told my surgen i wanted to be a big c small d and he reckons i should have 390cc. what size will that make me and is that too big? please help me i really dont no what to do.

How to Know if Recommended Breast Implants Are Too Big

+1

How to Know if Recommended Breast Implants Are Too Big? Try sizers on for the day and wear different outfits.

Implant sizing

+1

How do you know if it is tooe big or small.  You do not know for sure, but a simple test by placing either rice or water in a bag with the volume recommended may give you a rough idea.  Place it in a loose bra and wear a tight shirt over it.  See if you like that volume.

Breast Implant Sizing

+1

You did not note your present cup size, so it is impossible to answer your question.  It would be very difficult to answer even with that information.  The only way to know the size of an implant with which you are going to be pleased is to "try them on".

John Whitt, MD