I Am 39 Years Old and Would Like to Look More Refreshed

I would like my facial skin to look tighter. I loved the results from botox on my forehead and around my eyes, but I had bad flu like symptoms and anxiety for about 5 weeks after. What might work for me?

You may want to fillers + Dysport

+1

you may want to fillers + Dysport. Fillers would be a good supplement for the lower face; hopefully you won't have the flu-like syndrome with Dysport (although it's still possible)

Los Angeles Dermatologist

More refreshed look at 39

+1

This is a tough question to answer without examining you.  There are so many non-invasive procedures and treatments that can be done to improve the facial appearance from fillers, to botox, to peels, to skin care products.