I am 39 years old 34b and 130 LBS, 5'3". My MD recommends Allergan Hight profile silicone 335 cc Will this give me a C cup?

I want to Now how i looks with this size

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Wants to know bra size after breast implants

+1
Thank you for your question about your breast augmentation.

• This is a reasonable and common question but hard to answer,
  • Here's why - a woman can wear a B, C or D cup bra, depending on the bra style,
  • And cup size isn't exact so it can be hard to predict
  • However, in general a 335 cc implant will increase breast size by a cup
  • Although a lot depends on your chest measurements and how full a "B" cup you are now.

Hope this helps. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Implants

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

Implant size

+1
There are no uniformly acceptable definitions of cup size.
Similarly, implants of a given size will not result in the same amount of size increase in different women.

Some surgeons will estimate cup size increase as one cup size for every 150-250 cc of implant size. You can do the math.

I would suggest rather than judging by cup size, that you try on implant sizers to see what looks good to you, and your surgeon can help choose the implants to use based upon the sizers and your breast measurements. 

All the best. 

335 cc implants

+1
It is difficult to say what ciup size you will be with that volume because each individual is different. TO get a rough idea for you, you can put on a loose bra that is the cup size you want, and do a baggy test with that volume.

335 cc Breast Implant can make a B cup a C cup

+1
One often cited figure is that 150-200 cc of breast implant will increase a breast by 1 cup size. Therefore following that logic a 335 cc should increase you at least a cup size and possibly more.

As to choosing the proper shape and type of implant I suggest you visit loveyourlook.com where you can see before and after photographs of patients with different sized and different shaped breast implants.

Of course you need to discuss all of these details with your plastic surgeon before you have surgery.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Size recommendations

+1
To help my patients achieve their goals, I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

+1

Thank you for the question. There is no accurate correlation between size of breast implant and cup size achieved.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. I generally select appropriate breast implant size/profile after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers and viewing the patient's chest in the upright and supine positions.

I hope this (and the attached link) helps.