39 year old with deep lines on my neck due to dramatic weight loss; never had lines before. Do not like fillers any alternative.

Recently had a filler for my neck had first treatment and have not gone back for the remaining two as it looks dreadful really depressed as I have been reading reviews and apparently there is nothing out there to remove deep lines from the neck. Surely there must be something but I think fillers are not the solution. Would fraxel be worth considering do not want to resort into wearing scarfs and polar neck jumpers for the rest of my life.

Multiple options

+1
Definitely! There are several other options out there, including Thermage, Ulthera, Fraxel, and some other treatments that use similar technologies. It would be in your best interest to find and consult with a cosmetic physician about your options.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Ultherapy might be a good non surgical option

+1
It’s not unusual for skin to lose elasticity following weight loss. A good option would be Ultherapy. Ultherapy uses ultrasound technology to non-invasively heat dermal tissue. The result is a lifting and tightening of the skin. The tightening effect takes 3-6 months to see results and lasts up to 2 years.
Of course there is also a neck lift surgery if you are interested in such option. 

Gregory Turowski, MD, PhD

Neck Wrinkles

+1
Congratulations on the weight loss.  The extra skin and wrinkles can be treated with a combination of Botox, Fraxel, and Thermage.  Fillers are generally not a good treatment in this area.  An in person consultation would be more appropriate to give you an exact answer.  Please consult a board certified dermatololgist with a great deal of experience with lasers and injections for the best results.

Michele S. Green, MD